Saturday, July 3, 2021

90’s Kids in 2021

 


When I was in my college days, I’ve entered into social media and experienced many things from there. At that time, all the things were about “90’s kids” (1990–2000 born kids). And I was proud to say that “Yes! I’m a 90’s kid.”


We…the early 90’s kids (1990–1995) are becoming older and matured now. From students to working men/women, we all are grown up now, we all are changed, our priorities changed.


From going to schools and colleges to going to our offices, from asking our parents for money to paying our own bills or buying our own stuff. Everything has changed! And that’s something to be cherished, as we are independent, know how to deal with everyone and almost everything! Good or bad, doesn’t matter! We still live and love our lives and there’s a long journey waiting for us.


Isn’t that beautiful to see ourselves growing each and every day a lil bit for success??


Cheers to all the 90’s kids and be proud of being yourself!!!


2 comments:

90’s Kids in 2021

  When I was in my college days, I’ve entered into social media and experienced many things from there. At that time, all the things were ab...